Veena Aunty- Wet aunt washing the car EP2


This is the part when things get out of control on a day when Veena and I decided to wash our car. In the morning Dudhwala show up between the wash and in the matter of seduction things backfire on my aunt.


Moving ahead to the story:
Its morning the cartons on the windows are flying by the blowing air, and the morning refreshing sunlight getting into the room. I am looking at the ceiling of the room and something is not right, my room doest have such design on the ceiling. Oh fuck I found out I am into my uncle’s room sleeping naked beside my beautiful Veena aunty who is completely naked covered in blanket.
Oh God I remember it all now, I had sex with my beautiful aunt last night. I was filled with the regretful thought in my mind the moment I remembered the last night incident. I mean why am I supposed to do such a thing, that’s my aunt and It seems completely senseless and painful at the same time. My Aunt who is such a lovely women of the family and everyone respects her so much and whom my uncle loved so much, AND I had sex with her.
Getting all those thoughts aside was hard but I somehow managed to look at her, my sweet aunty was sleeping like my dream lady. She had barely covered her boobs under her blanket. I didn’t want to wake this sexy woman but, after a while she slowly opened her eyes and she looked at me, and took my left hand kiss it and rests her head on it as her pillow.  Her head was heavy but her soft hairs made it easy for me, I could let her on my arms for rest of my life, I loved her so much.
She slowly moved her left leg out of the blanket and placed it on my lower stomach. She was warm, and I could feel the warmth of her leg which was laying on me. She also took her left hand and placed it on me and slowly started caressing and playing with stomach and chest area, while her sexy thigh warmed my body up.
Her leg had completely covered my lower body as her calves were resting on my dick.  Her move made me forget all the regrets I had in my mind in the morning. I started focusing on the beauty I had beside me instead of worrying for tomorrow.
I soon got lost in her shiny white beautiful thigh on my body and it felt really good to touch and feel her in such a way early in the morning.  I adjusted myself to the situation and got closer to her. I kissed her on her forehead and tried to relax a bit. I was now completely over the last night thoughts and had a little nap in my hot aunt’s arms.

All I could dream of is her beauty. I know she had married my uncle and he has all such rights to enjoy Veena’s beauty but my lovely aunt wanted me to have some fun with her and enjoy her sexy body wasn’t such a bad idea after all. So I somehow won my inside mind battle and slept peace fully.

The moment I woke up, I found Veena standing at the door of the room, calling my name trying to wake me up. I woke up slowly, got my legs on the floor looked up at Veena and she gave me a sweet smile. She came close and sat next to me in a way that her shoulder touched mine. She pushed me with her shoulder and said “wake up champ” We need work to do.  Hearing this I got up and stood up. She came close to me and whispered in my ears something “?????”
Now that is a nephew-aunt secret, which I would not open up, at least not now.  And that not that important anyway isn’t it?

So now some days passed like that, may be because we both needed some time to get all sort of regretting feeling and thoughts behind us. And of course after few days we both got those thoughts behind us and we were ready to move ahead.
She had also told me that we would not do it again, as she feels that she is cheating my uncle and our family. It is not a good thing to repeat it again and again but if time comes we might do it. I had hope because Veena is a sex goddess and I knew she can’t resist the touch of any man or boy she is almost always horny and she needs to have someone who can make sure her desires were fulfilled. Of course it was all wrong but we still did it anyway.
Now my uncle is due to arrive in 2-3 days and she was really happy as she would finally fuck a huge cock day and night. I was bit jealous from such a thought because I wanted a share of her body too. Now I too was part of my sexy Aunt and I wanted her too.  I had all such feeling for her and I knew she would never let me go away.
Today we got up early in the morning and she told me that we would wash our car as we were going out to have some fresh air and as it was weekend my brother was about to come home too. SO we three were going to go on a drive.
It was about 6:30 am and she told me that “take a pipe and attach it to the motor”, from which the water would be pumped. We did all the preparations and Veena excused me for a minute and came out wearing a sexy dress.
Starting from the bottom, she had worn a pink canvas; up top she had worn tight grey cotton leggings covering her ankles. On top she had worn a light cream coloured short sleeve loose top and as usual it barely covered her belly. Her  shiny thick hairs were all flying around her back and some resting on her boobs. She stood in the compound which is completely covered as outsiders cannot see the inside of compound.

She had fantastic curves as she was standing straight on both her legs. Her thighs and ass curves were completely on an exposure.
She stood there, raised both her hands towards the sky while slightly bending her back behind, grabbed and collected all her thick sexy hairs laying on her shoulder, and boobs and pinned it on her head. By doing so her sexy neck was visible. Which for a fact was only visible to the close people like me, who had been lucky enough to kiss her neck?



Veena took the pipe in her hand and asked me to start the motor. As soon as I started the water supply she started spraying on the car. We have a Renault Duster so it’s a long suv which needs a lot of water to be washed. We knew it would take about an hour to finish the job.

As Veena was spraying our dudhwala came and knocked the gate to provide milk. She told me to take the milk and let him go. I took the milk and He told me that today is the beginning of a new month and so we need to pay him the last month’s payment of all the milk packets that we have bought from him.

As Veena had just started washing she asked him to wait, and let him in. She told him that as soon as she has the car completely wet, she would go into the house and pay him.
I knew Veena has something in mind for him, as she had told him to wait. She was spraying the car but suddenly she started spraying it from getting bit extra close to the car. Doing this the splashes of water drops were reflecting from the car surface to her top. It was slowly but gradually wetting her top.  She knew this was happening but she continued doing this anyway till her top was so wet that it was falling low and was sticking to her bra inside.
As I had already mentioned her top was bit loose so it got heavy soaking all the water and because of that her top started falling low exposing her cleavage to the deepest of her breast. Luckily she had her bra on, but her bra wasn’t helping as she always wears a small tight bra barely covering her nipples.

Her top was of a cream colour as well, so after getting wet it also acted as a transparent top now. So her top was transparent as well as falling low because of the water it had soaked, all of it made Veena really uncomfortable.

I am sure even she didn’t have this in plan but now because of the wetness her top was transparent so her black dark bra was visible. And also it was falling low that her cleavage was visible to the extent that even Veena was uncomfortable.
I looked at the Dudhwala and I was not happy that he was enjoying it all, He had seen my aunt’s bra and was mesmerising her curves. All he wanted to see was her boobs now. I knew Veena is not able to keep her top from exposing her boobs so tried to help her saying “Do you want some help?” But she nodded in no and kept washing the car.
Once the car was all wet and my aunt too, she told me to start cleaning the car from inside and she would give dudhwala the payment. She didn’t want to get close to him but also was enjoying the moment. So she asked the man from far that can he wait or does he need the payment now.  Hearing this he happily replied that he has no hurry as all the work has been done for him. He also asked Veena that he would like to help in washing the car.
She gave one cleaning scrub net to dudhwala and started directing the procedure. The dudhwala didn’t seem to understand so he told Veena to give him a demo. She was already a bit uncomfortable but she somehow agreed to give him a demo. She  started by telling him how to apply the gel and rub the body of car, and soon as the gel finishes of the cleaning net we have to take more gel.
By saying this she showed from where and how to take extra gel/foam from the bucket. To show this she will need to bend in front of him. She knew if she bends the dudhwala will get complete picture of her boobs and only her nipples would be saved from the nasty look of this dudhwala. She anyways showed the complete demo.
Dudhwala was standing only few feet away from the bucket intentionally or not he was going to get the best view of my beautiful aunty’s cleavage.  She came near the bucked with her wet transparent top which was loosen up and falling lower and lower, in truth it was so low that he was soon going to see her naked boobs sparing only her nipples. She came near the bucked and he was already enjoying my aunt’s dark bra from the light transparent top, and as soon as she bent her deep cleavage was visible to him, Her sexy big soft milky boobs were visible to him, he must have had a hard on of his life that day. My beautiful aunty was exposed in front of some dirty desperate person, who  had already striped her naked and raped her  in his mind. I Got uncomfortable too knowing that the situation was out of Veena's control. The dudhwala could try and touch her or may be do something more silly. Aunt was trying to hide her boobs but was unable.
 He tried to dive HIS eyes in, but her hair clip falls apart and her shiny hairs got unleashed and covered the sexy scene within milliseconds. My sexy aunt was saved by her glamorous hairs. Her hairs covered her boobs and now nothing was visible even the transparent view was covered by her thick hairs.

This time she didn’t bother tying them as then she might fall into some problem. Her hairs were laying on her boobs area and back.

Now they both started applying gel to the car, and as Veena was doing so, her hairs started getting wet, specially the tip of her hairs were completely wet, giving her even sexier look. She bent and applied the foam to car and some of her hairs fell on her face and she shook her head to get them aside or sometimes she used her knuckles to put them behind, as her palm was filled with the foam of get.
Soon Veena and dudhwala applied gel to the side profile of our car, all the doors were now covered in foam and also other side parts. Now she wanted to apply it on the roof of the car, but it was out of reach. To apply the foam on roof we needed to get on a table. I got out and grabbed a table for veena. But even the table wasn’t tall enough that Veena could clean whole roof so the dudhwala suggested us that,  if there was another table he can clean half of the roof and she can clean half in this manner the whole roof could be cleaned.
We both liked the idea, but I had it in mind that He would definitely have a deep look at my aunt’s boobs. But that’s another thing he had already enjoyed a lot and I kind of let him enjoy bit more. SO I brought another table and now both the table were placed at both the front door of the car. One was at the driver’s door where I was seating and one was at the front passenger seat door.
She got the foam and gel, gets all her hairs on her back and took a step up and got up on the table, and the dudhwala bhaiya got up on the table as well. He was suppose to clean later, but he got up at the same time to enjoy my Aunt's private parts.


She was now on the table which was of the size enough to get her clean the roof completely if she bends on the roof. Her legs covered in those tight grey leggings were touching the window of driving seat, where I was seating. She had the roof of the car till her belly and she could reach half of the roof without bending much of her body. But to clean further more she had to bend and lay on the roof of the car to clean the roof completely.  But on the other side dudhwala had promised to clean the other side and so it was easy for him to clean that side and Veena would not need to bend to clean the complete roof.
They both started cleaning and as she was cleaning her thighs were constantly hitting the window of my side. On the other window even dudhwala had his legs touching that window. I noticed after a while that He was not just pushing at the window but he was literally pushing his dick on the window of my car. I could see the tip of his dick pushed and was bent down on the window of our car.

Things that now I am going to narrate are shared by Veena to me after this incident happened.

 Veena was cleaning the roof and He was too, but intentionally he was not applying the foam correctly and so when Veena told him to apply correctly he said that He hasn’t done this sort of a work before so forgive him once but he can only do this good. Veena wanted all clean and thought she could do it herself; it is just that she will need to bend on the roof a little.
So after completing her part she told him to stop because now she would apply the soap on his side too. She wanted him to get off the table, as he would be able to enjoy her boobs from a very close distance. Dudhwala refused to get off as he told her that he wants to learn. In my opinion he just wanted to see my sexy Aunty.
So to clean the roof She bent a little but was not enough to reach the edge of that side. So she bent more placing one hand on her boobs to cover the cleavage and as she was bending she had placed her boobs in the roof of the car and she realised that her boobs are completely wet because they were now laying on the roof which was wet.  She felt the coolness of water and washing gel, and she further bent towards the roof and finally decided to lay her entire body on the roof to reach the other edge of the roof. Soon as she is laying on the roof she could now clean the other edge of the roof and the entire roof was under her reach now.

In the meantime I saw dudhwala’s dick getting so hard, it almost was going to burst. HE was enjoying my aunty, he had all his eyes buried under my aunt’s deep cleavage. As Veena had her hairs on her back, her boobs were directly pressing on the roof and he was enjoying that. He was enjoying my aunt’s soft milky boobs pressed against the roof. Veena caught him starring at her boobs but she too couldn't do anything of that. My aunt loves these situations but today it had gone a step far.
Sitting in the car Soon I realised something was going on which made this guy so hard. The roof was now cleaned completely and so she was about to get up, and when she gets  up this bloody person was going to get the look of my aunt’s best boobs.

Meanwhile I opened my window slowly, I could see veena’s legs moving as she was cleaning and so I took my right hand and softly placed on her right knee.  She stoped for a second and realised that I was doing something crazy. She was wet and ready to be exposed by the time. I slowly slid my hand upward towards her pussy. Remember she still has her semi wet tight grey leggings on. As I moved forward she started shaking her legs a bit, at that time she was getting her body off from the roof and that pervert is going to have a sight of his life. My Sweet aunt's boobs were finally going to be completely exposed to the nasty pervert, who was ready to eat my aunt.

As she started slowly raising her body from the roof, I reached her pussy, my hand was between her warm legs. She had already raised her body off the roof by this time but her boobs were still resting on the wet roof
I softly pressed her pussy, enough to run sensations through my lovely aunt. She was uncontrollable. She sharply raised her entire body, By closing her eyes she pushed her head back in the unexpected pleasure she got.  And the milkman had sight of his life. The woman he would never get to touch, is exposing her cleavage, her curves, her wet body in front of him is a sight of life. He was able to get the closest of look at my aunt’s boobs, he would have dived in millions of time in her soft milky big boobs. Surely he would have given away thousands of life to at least touch this beauty.
I mean the woman you can’t fuck, kiss, smell or touch is exposing herself to you for free is something you can never miss. My aunt is one of those women who want to give such pleasure to other man by just showing off her sexy body. It was only today that she was uncomfortable because of the entire scene.
 Soon Veena got her head in front and opened her eyes, she saw this idiot starring at her boobs which were open for exhibition. She looked at him and he somehow managed to look into her eyes.
Meanwhile i was looking at the car window and the guy was pushing his dick really hard against the closed window. His Dick was hard but was bent on the cars window, he had a huge cock, If veena ever get to fuck such a beast, she would run crying. But looking at the position and size of his dick I was sure he was going to cum soon.
Veena and dudhwala were starring into each other’s eyes, and I soon rubbed Veena’s pussy softly, and she gave such a sexy look on her face, while biting her lower lips that he could not stand. She gave him the sexiest and horniest look a woman could ever give to a man. He was stunned to have seen such a expression on my aunt’s face. Veena had made him feel that he has his Dick inside her pussy. My aunt expressed the pleasure and pain in her eyes and face which she would get if the nasty person fucks her. She showed it all to him, as I had rubbed my aunt's pussy very softly.
 I could see him push his dick so hard that he finally cummed.  He had definitely cummed because soon as he was done, he had no hardness left in his pants and he suddenly acted as he had a call and had to rush in urgency. He told me that he would collect the bills tomorrow.  I was sure he had cummed.
That day I come to know that my aunt is the sexiest woman I know because she can make a man cum in pants by just her looks.  I was happy that she didn’t allow dudhwala to have a go at her, yes it is true that she allowed him to look at her and enjoy the beauty of her but still it was a good move. My aunt has always been fascinated of the fact that people are aroused and seduced by her sexy body. Her boobs her sexy waist, hips and her tight ass and thighs have produced such a curve to her body that anyone could risk extra mile if they even get to touch her.  She has her thick soft shiny hairs as added bonus to the sexy body of her.

Veena got off the table, and stood in front of the door. She wanted me to come out of the car and explain the things I had done.  I got out of the car, and asked her to first finish cleaning the car and than we would talk about it. I told her that she first need to wash out the lower part of the driver side door as it had some filth left to clean, and I would wash the car’s bonnet.
She came near the door and bent herself on her knees, and started cleaning the lower area of the door. I got near her and placed my right hand on her left shoulder. She looked at me and I gave her a wink and slid my hand into her top. Her body was hot n warm; I could feel it as my hand explored her naked boobs. As I moved down I come across her bra, I lift her bra with my fingers pushing it even deeper, I got inside her bra too.  I slid my hand deeper into her warm boobs while she kept starring at me. I reached her nipples and I gave it a little flick. It was an arousing feeling, and she loved it. I gently pressed her boobs and enjoyed the softness of them.

She smiled at me grabbed my balls by her left wet hand. I had my hand completely placed on her left breast and I started pressing and caressing it. She moaned and started moving her body.  Veena aunty always enjoyed whatever i did to her private parts. She loved my hand and tongue lying with her breasts.  I know she is my aunt but I love to caress her boobs, and suck them. I love to kiss her. Why can't I kiss my sexy Aunty. She loves it all too.

She pulled my balls toward her, and I could not resist. She slipped her right hand into my pants and grabbed my semi hard dick. She grabbed my balls by her left hand and my dick through her right hand. She had control over me and I was enjoying that. Every aunt should have control over her nephew. I am lucky to have such a sexy aunt who is even willing to let me touch and enjoy her sexy hot body. Our love or physical attraction is incest but I don't care. People fuck their sister and mother, and share their wives, I am just having some of my aunt's love for me.
 want her sexy body, her lovely hairs resting on my stomach when she gives a blowjob is the best blowjob I had ever got until now. Running my hands into her shiny soft hairs is so hot. I love it when she pulles my hairs and ears when I lick her pussy. I love the warmth of her hug, and her arms around me is the best feeling ever. I want to do a lot of things with her but it needs time.

What happened next will be published in next part. Published soon. Comment and subscribe.
Privacy is guaranteed.
Don't fear dear trust your veena Aunty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEENA AUNTY: MY real life fantasy! EP1